Sunday, October 28, 2007

Autumn in Michigan

This fall, I've been reminded of my two favorite things about Michigan--good friends and an autumn trip to the apple orchards . . .

Nicole visited from Utah for a weekend and we had lunch at Casey's Tavern. So great to see her!


Ashlee at Wasem's Fruit Farms later that afternoon. They sell the yummiest pumpkin-batter donuts and crisp, juicy apples. Mmmm . . .


Janie and Andrea. It was pretty chilly, but this is as warm as they were going to dress. I had my winter coat on!


Halt! Thief! Abby was trying to lift Ashlee up so that they could see into the window where they were making donuts. It looked like they were up to no good!


Jake, Freya and Ashlee. Such cute little kiddies!

3 comments:

.............................. said...

I miss everyone so much! It looks like you guys had so much fun at the orchard. I wish I could have been there with you. Enjoy autumn for me, we are still in the heat of summer here. Keep up the posts, I love reading about you and your family! Take care :)

An said...

Suzanne, we wish you were here. Becky, you made me famous by posting a picture of me on your awesome blog. And I don't even hate the picture. Thanks!

Abbigail said...

man, it has been a while since I looked at your blog. tons of awesome new posts. Thanks for all the fun times and I am glad we finally made it to the cider mill after the LONG detour.