Sunday, April 22, 2007

Attack of the Moo Cow!

Little kids are the funniest creatures on earth. Especially mine. I get a good ab workout observing their daily antics (when they're not at each others' throats, of course!) So I decided to post a few pictures to give you an idea of the kind of scenery I'm exposed to with these miniature people. This sequence of pix was taken on a day that Ashlee was trying on Halloween costumes because she couldn't decide what she wanted to be for the big day. And this is what happened after she saw herself in the mirror and took on her new role as a cow (or bull, I should say).


1. Ashlee gets a glimpse of the ferocious beast she has recently morphed into and is on the prowl . . .




2. The unsuspecting victim. Run, Nick, run!!!




3. The cow makes her move and a terrible scuffle ensues!




4. Suddenly, the cow decides her prey has a strange odor.




5. The cow makes a final attack to ensure the death of her prey.

5 comments:

An said...

I'm like, SO excited that you have a blog. Now we all have one, yay!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, I feel so bad for that poor kid in the second picture. So full of life, he never knew what hit him.

Meg said...

WELCOME!!!!! I am soooo excited that you have finally joined us "Cool" people. I will be checking everyday, so keep up on it.
Smiles

Janie said...

That is one dangerous cow! Cute costume, did she wear it? I like your blog, very cute.

Kelly Bakes said...

Becky, you are FUNNY! Wow, when did Nick grow up????