Thursday, September 6, 2007

Bye Bye Poor Honda


It's with a heavy heart that I said goodbye to my faithful Honda Accord last month. We almost made it to 200,000 miles. What you see here is the result of me rear-ending a Pathfinder with a U-haul bar on it. I had just changed lanes only to look up and see brake lights. The girl in the Pathfinder decided to suddenly stop for a light that had just turned yellow which gave my car a broken nose, black eye and smooshed insides. Her car was completely unscathed (of course) and I was the lucky winner of a "failure to stop within an assured distance" ticket and higher insurance rates. Yay. Happy Birthday to me.

2 comments:

Janie said...

Poor, poor Honda! I can't believe how smashed up it is. I am so glad you were all OK. Plus, you got a bonus new car!

Meg said...

And the replacement is......? Please tell me you have gotten a new car. I'm sorry for you that it ended on such a sad note and costing you money. I'm glad you were o.k. though. Where were you just coming back from?