Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Book Worm

I don't know if you can tell from these pics or not, but Nick loves to read. We've read to him since he was in the womb and pretty much every night since. When he was a year old, he would make us read Dr. Seuss's ABC's to him over and over again, so much that I memorized the book! It definitely paid off because he was reading on his own before he was three.


I thought I would capture the moment with my new camera, which I am loving to no end! This is no small feat for a mom with a son who hates having his picture taken, but I got what I wanted without too many protests!

4 comments:

AngiDe said...

I love the first photo! Nice Work!

Byron said...

Hey, did you check out the Magic Tree House books? They're good ones!

Naomi said...

Are you kidding? Like, READING, reading at three? That is totally amazing.

Abbigail said...

the first photo is so nice. good work, adorable.