Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still Backtracking . . .

So here it is October and I'm just now getting around to my fourth of July post! I'm sorry if I'm boring you a bit, but I'm getting caught up more for the sake journaling than for blogging, so feel free to skip over this if you're entertained more by current events.
One of Jere's coworkers owns Kehoe Farm and we spent the afternoon there eating lots of yummy food, playing games and enjoying the sunshine.

The kids loved trying to outdo each other in tug o' war. Ashlee is on her way down!


Nick was determined to get the bean bag in the hole 50 times.


Ashlee thought it was hilarious every time she "pulled" me off my base.


The day just wouldn't have been complete without a ride on one of the adorable ponies. Can you guess where Ashlee spent most of the afternoon?

2 comments:

Naomi said...

So fun! I totally support blogging events way after the fact. I usually cheat and change the date. This looks like it was a fun day. Good luck getting all caught up.

.............................. said...

I bet Ashlee was in heaven! I LOVE the new picture of Frankie. OMG he is the cutest dog.