Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Vacation to Utah in July

I'm so speedy at posting! Again, this is all catch up work, which it will be until I can make it all the way up to November, so skip this if you feel so inclined!


A professional photographer came out to the house we stayed at to take family pics of everyone. This is not one of his shots--my brother took it so we could practice before the actual thing. And no, Nick never smiled.


Ashlee soaking up "cousin time." She loves her cuzzies so much!


Here is Ashlee back in her element. This horse is so adorable I wanted to put it in my purse and take it home. I wonder which weighs more . . . the horse or the guy in the overalls?


This one was too big to fit in my purse.


Four-wheelin'! We had a blast! Isn't Tyler so dang cute? He makes you want to pinch his cheeks!


We four-wheeled up and down to the reservoir until Sarah and I convinced ourselves that there was a serial killer living in the tent we kept passing. We creeped ourselves out! (It was getting dark by this point.)


Jere locked himself in the outhouse . . . again. He did it so many times that we started to think he was enjoying his time in there!


Nick playing tricks on Grandpa in Strawberry Reservoir.


Staying cool. It was close to 100 degrees.


Ashlee back in her happy place again. I'm surprised we were able to get her back on the plane to Michigan!

6 comments:

RicAnn said...

I am so glad we finally get to see what you did this summer :) Better late then never.

Its so cute that Ash loves her cousins. She is such a people person. I can't believe Nick didn't smile in ANY picts? He made up for it with the smile when he was teasing grandpa.

Looks fun, makes me miss the sun.

Carly said...

Oh my gosh Becky! I about died when I saw the photos of your kids. Has it been that long since we moved from MI? I am jealous that you get to enjoy the lovely AA fall, waaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Are you still living in the cute house where we had our "Night at the Oscars" planning meeting? Thanks for leaving me a comment, which lead me to your blog.

Take a deep breath of AA air just for me.

-Carly

Abbigail said...

so cute. I love the ones with the ponies and I think that guyu in the overalls is the biggest!
The family photo is still cute even with smug Nick.
that pony is soooo cute!

Janie said...

I bet Ashlee was in heaven with all those horses! That guy in over-alls is probably the same weight just shaped differently and human.
Are your real family pictures a secret? Or are they coming in a future post? From the practice shot, it looks like they will be cute!

Every time I come to your blog I just can't help but love Frankie. I love that picture--so stinking cute!

nickyfish said...

Okay . . . I'll say it again, if you come to Utah, you really need to come see me! Great pics--fun to see Ashlee in her element. As long as I've know her, she's loved horses.

The Lingwalls said...

That wasn't a dude in the overalls, it was a chick! LOL! She still got the job done!