Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm So Hungry!

In desperation (and severe shock after standing on the scale a couple of days ago), I decided to start the Atkins diet for 2 weeks so I could jump start the fat burning process. I started out with flying colors and lasted all of a couple of hours before I folded and had a fiber bar. OK, so I failed the Atkins diet, but I am succeeding in keeping the calories really low. So low that I am starving hungry. But I'm sticking to my guns. Even if I don't jump back on the Atkins diet, I'm watching those calories like a hawk! I just want my clothes to fit properly again. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Stephen said...

Good Luck!

Janie said...

Your making me feel guilty. Good luck anyway. Let's walk and talk off some of the calories soon!

Abbigail said...

sounds all too familiar. The Atkins diet is brutal, I did it once, I tell you once. Good luck my dear.

Byron said...

Congrats, girl! You can do it! I have also been doing the no food after dinner/no fun in life method as well. It really is amazing how it lowers the calories, and after a week or so it doesn't seem to make your life so miserable. I will tell you my trick: GUM! It is a lifesaver! Good luck, stick to it! (I also get one day a week off, it is good motivation)

heathermommy said...

Becky!!

I am having the same problem with my clothes. They all seem to have shrunk! I am just not motivated to lose weight right now. But I lost some weight last year doing the weight watchers core program. You should check it out. You can do it online. No counting calories and you can eat whenever you are hungry. (Just certain things.)

Really I think it is a very healthy way to live I just need to pig out now.