Friday, February 20, 2009

Here's a Phone Message Every Mom Wants to Get . . .

"Hi Becky. This is Susan Smith (names changed here for obvious reasons), Sue Jr.'s mom. I was just calling because I wanted to let you know that Sue Jr. has head lice and she sits at the same table as Nicholas at school. I'm hoping it hasn't spread, but you might want to check Nick just in case."

Guess what I did as soon as Nick got home from school? Don't worry. There's no sign of it, but please pray for us as a preventative measure.

3 comments:

AngiDe said...

Ya, I hope and pray that I never get a phone call like that ;)

XO

Lyne Family said...

My cousin just went through this but her daughter actually had lice. Just reading her blog and everything they had to do to get rid of the lice and to prevent them from coming back, ugh. I really hope that Nick didn't get it!

Aunti Nati said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck! I got lice twice in CHile (probably because I wouldn't cut my hair and little kids always wanted to look at my bike helmet.) My skin still crawls thinking about them. So I will say an extra sincere prayer for you and Nick. And perhaps I will shave Braden's hair, now that you mention it :). Love you!