Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet Little Pettiskirt

I have wanted one of these skirts for Ashlee for many, many years but they are so expensive that I could never justify the cost. I even went on ebay, hoping in desperation to luck out and get one really cheap. After weeks of checking all the auctions, I ended up buying something that I thought could work as a substitute. After getting it in the mail, I was sorely disappointed. It was so bad that Ashlee never even wore it. Now it just hangs from her closet door. Today I got a tiny little spark of hope! I was directed to this link after visiting a friend's blog. I am not one to enter things like this, in fact, this is my first one, but believe me when I say I will be down on my knees praying that I win it before I go to bed tonight. And if not, there are instructions on how to make it. However, I can tell you right now that by the time I get around to making it, Ashlee will probably have her own daughter.

Blushing Buttercream Pettiskirt GIVEAWAY!!!!

2 comments:

.............................. said...

You know you are a mom of ALL BOYS when your friend talks about a really cute little girl skirt you have never heard of and you have to click on the link to figure out what she is talking about. How sad is that :) By the way, the skirts are totally adorable and I hope you win!!!

Aunti Nati said...

Wow. I had to click the link, too. I had no idea what you meant. What a cute frilly skirt! Should I tell Janet to make one thru BabyBonkin? What would be your color of choice? Pink like the one there?