Friday, June 12, 2009

Peonies Season!

These gorgeous flowers have become my new favorite. They bloom along a big stretch of our fence every late Spring. I just can't get over how fantastic they are!

The kids and I couldn't believe how perfectly fragrant they were!

It's too bad they're only in bloom for a couple of weeks. As of today, they are still growing, but it won't be for too much longer.

It's this kind of scenery in the Spring that almost makes the long Michigan winters worthwhile. Almost.

4 comments:

Abbigail said...

beautiful. I love peonies as well. Those photos are fantastic. miss you.

AngiDe said...

Love those flowers!!! Jealous you have some right by your house to enjoy!

XO

Lyne Family said...

I'm so jealous of your peonies. They were everywhere in Nauvoo and I kept trying to think of a place I could plant them in my yard but I don't have anywhere for them. They are such beautiful flowers, though!

Janie said...

I love them too! Great pictures, I love Nick smelling them. :)