Friday, February 1, 2008

A New Ashlee!

Ashlee got a really cute haircut about 3 weeks ago. On the way to the salon, she was in a bad mood and kept telling me that she didn't want to cut her hair, that she wanted long hair forever. I kept thinking it was going to be a bad experience and kept bracing myself for tears and chaos in general. When we got there, I found a picture of a short bob and showed it to her. I asked her if she liked it and she suddenly said, "Yep. I think I want that one." I handed her over to the hairdresser and waited patiently in the waiting area. Not long after, I got a child that I didn't even recognize! AND, Ashlee was very happy with it (phew!) So happy, that she spent quite some time in front of the mirror when we got home admiring what a pretty girl she was.

7 comments:

Julie said...

So very, very cute!

heathermommy said...

My daughter Evie want her hair to be long but it always looks so straggly because she refuses to brush it. I am all for the short bobs for little girls. They are so cute.

Lisa said...

She totally looks like little Suri Cruise!

Janie said...

She is so adorable! The new haircut is so cute and she looks older.

caligirl said...

We love Ashlee's new hair cut! Ab's said if she still lived in Michigan people would think they are twins:-) I thought that was super cute.

RicAnn said...

Too cute! Ash is a doll and so independent. I still don't get my haircut without someone there by my side.

Byron said...

Wow, can't wait to see her, she looks so different! I want short hair too, I'm so jealous, she was so brave!