Saturday, March 1, 2008

Just Catching Up a Little


I've been such a blog slacker lately, that I have to catch up on about four months of events and such. So I'm really sorry, but all my descriptions are going to have to be extremely brief. This photo was taken at Thanksgiving and includes 3 of my sisters and their families. I couldn't believe Kelsie was as tall as I was!


Enjoying the golf cart with cousins Sammy and Kylie just after Thanksgiving. The kids LOVE riding on this thing and we all had a really fun but very short break.


Our family Christmas photo. I'm glad the picture didn't also capture all the whining and complaining the kids were doing during this session.


Nick and Ashlee with cousin Tyler after we arrived for Christmas break (this was taken just before they used the bed as a trampoline.)


Ashlee opening yet another Ponyville toy at Grandma and Grandpa's house over Christmas. She has already made her gift list for her birthday in October that includes even more Ponyville toys . . . sigh!

1 comment:

.............................. said...

I am so jealous you got to spend the holidays with family! It looks like you had such a fun time. Your kids are so cute!